S4Carlisle introduces innovative and powerful Digital Learning Services to our already innovative list of services for publishers and other institutions. This allows for customizable content for any subject matter whether it be in a private or government organization, a professional association, or an educational institution. We help universities, colleges, and organizations analyze, design, develop, and deliver their courseware online. We work hand-in-hand with faculty, trainers, and subject matter experts to develop customized learner-centric eLearning solutions.
We offer a comprehensive set of services at a low cost to make sure that online content is created, presented, and implemented, in an efficient and timely manner. All of this is done while working closely with the institutional or organizational partner.
Please view our Digital Learning Services in the short video below
Some of the services that we offer include:
1. Instructional Design – Instructional design forms the foundation for our customized e-learning solution. We build world-class learning material focused on your learners and the outcomes you need to achieve.
2. Planning and Analysis: Our team begins with a “needs assessment”: Quickly identifying general and specific goals the learners are expected to attain.
3. Design and Development: Our team helps create the course design and develop all instructional materials, including presentation materials, participant guides, and job aids, assessments, or other materials.
Design and development in S4Carlisle’s online learning environment.
4. Collaboration with Subject Matter Experts: We work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to curate relevant content, devise modes of assessment and interactions, and ensure optimum effectiveness of the eLearning course.
5. Multimedia Tools: We help develop the right set of multi-media course materials including interactive graphics, simulations, video, and audio elements. Audio, video and animations can be used throughout courseware to help in content retention
6. Implementation and Evaluation: Our skilled team of Project Managers ensure that our clients publish high-quality content in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
7. Game-Based Learning: S4Carlisle helps global publishers, universities, and colleges with expertise and capabilities in building immersive games, simulations, games within digital products, interactive games, and gamification strategies. There are no one-size-fits-all approaches to adopting game-based learning and at S4Carlisle, we help publishers incorporate games into their product roadmap by taking into consideration learning effectiveness, learner engagement, and return-on-investment.
8. Animation: Our graphic designers and animation specialists can convert static images into engaging 2D or 3D images. They begin by developing a storyboard and use that as a base to develop 2D or 3D images. Animations, if needed, are added to the image to help achieve learning outcomes.
9. Companion Websites: We help set up companion websites for books on publisher’s proprietary platforms that are compatible with all major devices. The websites are developed based on the original print content and contain interactive media such as graphics, animations (2D/3D), simulations, and GBL to engage students outside the classroom and allow them to study at their own pace.
11. Video (Post Production): We provide post-production video services where raw video footage is edited and packaged into the final cut to meet learning outcomes or objectives. Based on the brief provided, the post-production process will add additional sound effects, background audio, subtitling, animations, and image overlays onto the video to enhance the learning value of the content.
Please contact us today at email@example.com to request a walkthrough of what we can do for your organization, association, or educational institution.